National Accounts Director - Channels
Location: Regionally Based, Northeast
Scope of the Job:
The Healthcare Informatics Group has an exciting career opportunity for a Director of Outcomes Research. This position is located at the corporate headquarters located in Houston, Texas and reports to the Vice President Information Services.
This home based position reports to the Director of Channels and is geographically situated on the east coast. Your primary responsibility will be to advise senior management on the sales and services, data products and analysis, and educational and marketing programs to Channel Partners. You will serve as liaison to Channel Partners on corporate initiatives, you will profile current customers as well as emerging companies, and support and or develop strategic initiatives.
1. Sales of Healthcare Informatics data and services including the sales and service of data products, data analysis, educational programs, and marketing programs to Channel Partners.
2. Advise potential Channel Partners on new market trends and how our products and services apply to those trends.
3. Monitor the Channel Partner Industry; M&A; JVs; new competitive product launches, in order to strategically and tactically plan the targeting of accounts.
4. Account Management including initiating, developing, profiling, and managing relationships with Channel Partners.
5. You will develop new products and services. Identify strategic accounts, develop business plans, in conjunction with manager or as directed by VP, and implement business strategies to complement new products and new services, including marketing plans, market analysis, and strategic assessment.
6. Provide leadership and strategies designed to influence and build relationships with Channel Partners.
7. Monitor strategic markets and competitor's activities, and reports those activities to the team.
8. Support strategic initiatives.
9. Develop solid relationships at the senior level of the various Data Aggregators and potential channel partners.
10. Demonstrate ability to manage multiple accounts at the "C" level, with a quota of several million dollars.
11. Maintain a fundamental understanding of technology and software and its application to data, both in delivery, aggregation and analysis.
Candidate Profile and Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in Management, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline. MBA is preferred.
2. 7-10 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare management services, territory management, medical distribution and/or sales in management services.
3. A minimum of 5 years on the vendor side of healthcare with an informatics or data aggregator company with a focus on secondary market research, consulting and data analytics. You must possess an in depth understanding of data and its uses, across all of the applicable silos, within the Life Sciences market sector. This includes competitive syndicated and custom products and services.
4. Ability to travel 50-75%
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Phone: 512 327-7277