Director of Regional Sales - Long Term Care
A leading provider of Bariatric Support Surfaces, Therapeutic Support Surfaces, Wound Care and Safe Patient Handling Equipment, as well as clinical and financial supply chain solutions.
Scope of the Job:
This regionally based position reports to the Group Vice President of Sales. The incumbent will drive new business in the long term care segment and will meet or exceed annual sales targets. You will educate, communicate, develop and modify the organizational approach and sales strategies as required to satisfy the ever-changing needs of prospective customers. You will work closely with customer executives at all levels including the Regional Director of Sales, Account Executive and designated Account Managers.
You will be expected to:
1. You will be responsible for incorporating programs, products and services to provide comprehensive and value added solutions. You will develop and maintain relationships, and build market share within the long term care market within an assigned geographic area. You will identify new sales opportunities using methodologies such as, but not limited to: cold calling, networking, lead generations, and customer appointments. You will work closely with the Regional Director of Sales, Account Executive and assigned Account Manager.
2. You will develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes.
3. You will manage the smooth transition of new business to the Regional Sales team and support the retention of key Long Term Care National and Regional Customers.
4. You will drive value propositions and marketing strategies through the organization and directly to the customer at all levels, supporting the solutions selling model.
5. Gathers information; analyzes and develops strategies addressing dynamics that may affect area of responsibility using solution selling techniques both in assigned accounts as well as the assigned market.
6. Works closely with all strategic account and marketing representatives to implement key initiatives such as current or new business plans, strategies and new partnerships.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or related discipline.
2. Minimum of 8 years of related sales experience in positions of increasing responsibility. Demonstrated history of operating as a senior sales executive.
3. Excellent integration, implementation and sales process management skills. Proficient in managing the sales lifecycle, prospecting, cold calling and selling to close.
4. Excellent negotiations skills.
5. Basic analytical skills relative to financial modeling and profitability calculations.
6. Ability to travel as necessary.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Phone: 512 327-7277