Location: Tampa, FL
This prestigious company provides healthcare and medical staffing services to skilled nursing facilities (SNF), long term care (LTC), assisted living facilities, independent living, hospitals, acute care centers, outpatient clinics, long term acute care centers (LTAC), and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
By placing the most-qualified healthcare professionals with the nation's premier healthcare providers, our client helps providers maintain the highest standards of care. Specializing in nursing and rehabilitative therapy services, our client is a leader in per diem, travel, temp-to-hire, and direct placement job placements. The client is growing very rapidly and this role is being added as a result of increasing client demand.
Scope of the Job:
This position based in Tampa, Florida reports to the Director and will be responsible for the overall identification, sourcing, pre-screening and assessment of therapy professionals (i.e., physical and occupational therapists, therapy assistants, speech language pathologists and therapy managers) who work as travelers or contractors on an assignment basis. The incumbent will schedule interviews and close bookings for travelers with a sense of urgency, and be a team player to work internally with staffing managers to facilitate candidate flow for open positions.
The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to:
Identify and source new candidates and negotiate traveler compensation packages for assignments.
Work with the HRC and/or HR assistant to ensure compliance with background checks, drug screens, license verifications and associate status changes.
Identify potential new clients through recruiting activity, reference calls and business networking, and pass new client leads to the accounts manager.
Manage ongoing client relationships to keep an active flow of job orders and present available candidates to matching job orders.
Coordinate all interviews of travelers with clients needed.
Confirm traveler assignments with clients as needed.
Follow up with candidates regarding satisfaction of assignments.
Will be held accountable for 75-100 sales / recruitment calls per day.
Will be held accountable for building and then maintaining established travelers.
Minimum placement of eight new recruits / travelers per month.
Will be held accountable to maintain the company's targeted GPM for all bookings.
1. Professional level of knowledge normally required through a bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge, and minimum of three years of recruiting and or healthcare sales experience.
2. Excellent oral communications skills.
3. Computer skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish the job - Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets, ability to build and maintain databases.
4. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
5. Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively.
6. Experience in the development and training of recruitment and hiring practices.
7. Strong knowledge and understanding of geographic regions and area nuances.
8. Proven skills to work independently, be self-motivated and goal directed.
9. Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Detail oriented and able to relate.
10. professionally and positively to all internal and external customers.
11. Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
12. Ability to utilize technology and well-versed in the use of social media/networking.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Phone: 512 327-7277